Sunday, November 28, 2010

Plan for next meet & greet

Date: to be determined


There are lots of things to talk about at the next meet and greet (I hope we can have it the week after next)


I would like to include in the discussion:
- window garden
- book collection
- garden planning
- making our own t-shirts
- compost project




I would also take some time at the beginning to talk about my intended structure of Stratford Urban Farming Experiment  "an empowerment model". I believe in practicing honesty and transparency and would also like to talk to you all about my personal goals with the project short & long term.


The Meeting will most likely be a evening and at Revel Caffe - (but not Monday or Wednesday)

If you are keen to come please email me about availability - I want everyone who wants to come available to come. 
stratford.urban.farms@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment